Thursday 21 May 2015

Ebay Holiday Wishlist


My boyfriend and I have been discussing holiday options as we are planning on going with some friends and decisions need to be made.
After about an hour of looking locations and then hotels we have half came up with the idea of heading to Tenerife.
Our logic behind this is we can't go until October and we want somewhere that is still hot at that time of year.
Now that things are becoming more official I cannot stop dreaming about holiday clothes. I haven't been abroad since 2012 and my styling then was less than desirable! On top of that I live in the North East of England and have to wear all black for work, summer doesn't really get to touch my wardrobe!
Straight away that night I decided to have a hunt for clothes and bikinis that would be perfect for a week in a hotter climate.
I will definitely be buying on a budget and have plenty of time so will be buying a bit each month before we go.
One of my favourite places to look for clothes on the cheap is eBay. There are a lot of clothes from places like China that are very cheap and if you don't mind waiting a little while for the international delivery then it could be perfect for you.
The quality isn't always the best you could find, but if you're on a budget and looking for something different it is definitely good.

So firstly I had a look for bikinis.
 Black Retro Cut Out Bikini




 Pink and Black Polka Dot High Waisted Bikini



Floral High Waist Bikini




Cut Out Mesh Panel High Waist Bikini




Brightly Coloured Aztec Cut Out Bikini



Black and White Cross Over Bikini


General Clothing/ Cover-ups:

Lace Crochet Long Sleeved Top



Crochet Shoulder Top



Cross Over Back Vest Top




Black and White Zig Zag Jumpsuit



Scallop Neck Loose Blouse



Chiffon Zip Long Sleeve Blouse



Cross Back Cut Out Top




V Neck Cropped Vest



Open Back Lace Vest Top



Floral Slim Leg Trousers



Lace Maxi Dress



Embroidered Lace Top



Denim Cut Out Shirt




Open Back Tie Vest




What are your go-to places for budget summer clothes? Any particular styles you're loving this year?

Amy
x

No comments:

Post a Comment